+ Dentist Update:
I went. I survived. YAY!!!!!!
No seriously, I didn't freak out/squeeze anyone's fingers until they lost feelings or try to run away at any time. I'm incredibly proud of myself. It wasn't a fun experience by any means but I did it. Honestly I think the worst part was after they gave me the anaceptic, because it made my heart race and the dentist basically described it to me as speeding everything up, but he didn't explain that until after I started having all of these feelings (apparently most people don't even notice the change in their bodies, to which I say, HOW?) and so I freaked out a little thinking I was having an allergic reaction/panic attack or both.
They should really tell you about that in advance.
My jaw still hurts and I'm nervous about eatting on that side of my mouth, but its over with. SO YAY! Thank you for all the good thoughts and wishes and love. And I love you all, you will be getting lots of comments today. And long distance hugs.
+Also, again, I'm going to try to catch up on comments and my f-list in general. So if I bombard your inboxes, sorry. Well, kind of sorry, lol. ;D
+Also, I feel terrible today. SO MEME TIME!!!!! (Not feeling well = memes in my life)
Give me a fandom and I will tell you:
• The first character I fell in love with:
• The character who is my ‘baby’:
• The character who I do not understand:
• The character that I think the show ruined:
• The most attractive male and female character:
• The character death that was the worst for me:
• The character that is the most like me:
• The character I think the writer(s) love:
• The character that I just want to be happy:
• My four favorite characters, past or present:
• My four least favorite characters, past or present:
(Most of my fandoms are on my profile, but feel free to shout out whatever you want. If I know it, I'll see what I can do. Also feel free to shout out more than one fandom, I don't mind/encourage it.)